clearance around gas hob

We will agree to disagree,,not worth dancing around head of pin about precise definitions of words etc..

Sorry, D, that isn’t good enough. Are you saying you DO NOT issue the cert if there are AR or ID’s present. Just to clarify.

Sponsored Links
That is a very questionable,iffy statement,bordering on the "wearing blinkers"approach to gas safety,,as long as its ok 'til I leave attitude
So you wo

They are,,you are simplifying it.You make it sound very much like if something looks well dodgy,,you will pass it as long as no sh..t happens before you depart the room.I disagree with your sentiment of "snapshot"
We will agree to disagree,,not worth dancing around head of pin about precise definitions of words etc..

You are completely wrong, Durham. There is no Pass or Fail. It IS a snapshot. You do not ignore issues - you RECORD them, and take appropriate action. The landlord has a DOC and you have a duty to correctly carry out the inspection and record the findings and issue the cert with those findings. The LL may or may not instruct you to carry out remedials, but that is a different matter.

This is basic, and has been discussed a zillion times.

In the event if an AR or ID, what DO you do, in respect of a LLGSC visit?

I have been waiting for a response from Durham, but he haspresumably decided its finished. I am not normally so strong in my comments, but D has really pis$ed me off over this. He accuses me of "passing" dangerous situations, whereas, in fact, he has completely misunderstood the nature of a LLGSC. Either he is currently predisposed, or he has started to see he is wrong.

How many more years need it be before certain RGI's gain a basic understanding?

The bigger problem is that this is an openforum, where nw RGI's may be looking for guidance, and punters looking for "expert" opinions.

To be clear: The basics are that any LL that pays for a LLGSC is entitled to recieve that cert. IT IS NOT A "PASS". The LL must ensure that any identified problems are attended to, both to satisfy their Duty of Care, and also their responsibilities under the Regs. Furthermore, even if the LLGSC is dire, there is NO requirement for another one after rectification, until the following year.

I have been waiting for a response from Durham, but he haspresumably decided its finished. I am not normally so strong in my comments, but D has really pis$ed me off over this. He accuses me of "passing" dangerous situations, whereas, in fact, he has completely misunderstood the nature of a LLGSC. Either he is currently predisposed, or he has started to see he is wrong.

How many more years need it be before certain RGI's gain a basic understanding?

The bigger problem is that this is an openforum, where nw RGI's may be looking for guidance, and punters looking for "expert" opinions.

To be clear: The basics are that any LL that pays for a LLGSC is entitled to recieve that cert. IT IS NOT A "PASS". The LL must ensure that any identified problems are attended to, both to satisfy their Duty of Care, and also their responsibilities under the Regs. Furthermore, even if the LLGSC is dire, there is NO requirement for another one after rectification, until the following year.
Replied once,,no educating Pork.

dangerous situations, whereas, in fact, he has completely misunderstood the nature of a LLGSC. Either he is currently predisposed, or he has started to see he is wrong.
Are you fekin god of CP12s Then,,sorry,,didnot notice

Sponsored Links
This
Capture.PNG

is from here
http://www.hse.gov.uk/gas/landlords/safetycheckswhatif.htm

And yet you continue not to answer my question, for the sake of clarification:
Do you refuse to issue LLGCS if there are issues?

Your last 3 posts have betrayed your level of intellect.
Rofl,,they reflect how full of your own importance you are..Do your CP12s your way, i will do them my way...Simples man,,,ffs...move on.

And yet you continue not to answer my question, for the sake of clarification:
Do you refuse to issue LLGCS if there are issues?

Your last 3 posts have betrayed your level of intellect.
You stick to rescuing pussy and leave the CP12s to me...

You stick to rescuing pussy and leave the CP12s to me...
Fair enough. You carry on disregarding the rules and making a fool of yourself.
As this is a public forum - hopefully some of the punters you have lied to will observe your attitude, ad give you a call.

Fair enough. You carry on disregarding the rules and making a fool of yourself.
As this is a public forum - hopefully some of the punters you have lied to will observe your attitude, ad give you a call.
Or maybe not...LOL..dreamer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back