Clearing other side of boundary fence

Thanks all for the replies. Yes current owners have horses in there, although previous didn't - currently they are in a paddock and not allowed up to the inner fence (its falling apart). We did try to buy the strip between the fences from the previous owners but it fell through when they decided to sell up; hopefully when new owners have settled a bit more we can broach the subject again. Again, I hope we can reach an agreement on how to manage going forward , we don't mind cutting it back if needs be. No-one has mentioned the "legal right to have 1m clear" that my neighbour believes is the case though, so I'm going to assume that's a myth - at least from the point of view that I can go in and clear it myself - which makes sense to me - if done without permission then surely trespass.

Sponsored Links
A strimmer will definitely kill nettles. Not instantly, but keep doing it a few times and they'll die, they're not actually very tough.

You don't need chemicals.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back