clip on meters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
office block with three phase dis board supplying 3 single phase dis boards on 4 floors. Owner wants each single phase board to have own meter for splitting bills fairly with new occupants. Does anyone know of a supplier who can supply clip on meters as new occupiers do not want to interupt supply due to nature of business.
Many thanks in anticipation.

Sponsored Links
Why not do it at night when they ae all tucked up in bed with their coco...

Charge accordingly of course!!

office block - i'm guessing its server / internet equipment they need to keep running. If so arrange some UPS's, it'll take you 2 mins to insert the UPS's into the circuit a few days before for a full charge. Even if the servers take 10 mins to reboot, thats only 12 mins. If its going to take you a while to do the job, run an extension lead downstairs for the duration! :LOL:

At our company, they always let the stores know about any downtime with head office servers, with a date, time and expected downtime. Suggest they do this (unless its a public thing)

Sponsored Links
IT equipment is bound to have its own UPS, surely... only an idiot would run a business-critical system without.

Sorry to confuse, not IT business. Stores medical supplies in fridges etc. Won't let me in after dark so looking for clamp on meters as only option.
Good customer of mine or would tell to shove it

Hope they don't get a power cut.

The electricity supply is not guaranteed you know :evil:

Fridges should be ok for a while if kept closed shouldn't they?

You could use three "Electrisave" (or similar "energy Monitor"- google) monitors with wired sensors. Suggest they would need to be in a locked cabinet to prevent tampering?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back