Cloakroom water heater.

Sponsored Links
Presumably that's the lowest power one, for which you still need a dedicated electricity supply. OK for a handrinse I would expect.

The 3kW instantaneous oversink heaters are piddlingly slow, though 7kW ones are ok of course.
How about an unvented undersink type, I put a dozen 2kW 10 litre Ariston ones in, about £90 I think. But yo do need some plumbing - prv etc.

I've just installed a 5.5kW Dafi instantaneous water heater in my new cloakroom - bought from ebaY.

It's fantastic - just the right water flow for hand washing. I actually now regret not having installed one in the washbasins in the new utility room, shower room and en suite too.

It wouldn't feed a shower and I'd want a larger supply for the kitchen sink maybe but I think that little heaters like this should revolutionise UK plumbing on the grounds os heat and water efficiency.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back