Need confirmation of advice given for installation of a water heater

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
True, but you'd think if you were going to do it as an 'instructional video' you would at least do a nice job of it!

True, but you'd think if you were going to do it as an 'instructional video' you would at least do a nice job of it!
Probably - but unfortunately society has changed - little pride (or respect) anymore.

Last edited:
Indeed, and not demonstrate how to wreck all the valves etc - do people really solder the pipework after connecting all the valves :eek:
Working at my mate's house, we needed to drain the heating - so naturally enough I went to the convenient drain valve fitted by teh BG "plumbers" who fitted the boiler (before he bought the house). it didn't work - the ******* clueless numpty ba***** ****s had only melted the 'rubber' washer into place by soldering it in without removing the meltable bits :rolleyes:

Don't beat around the bush - tell us what you really think of the BG knuckle draggers.

haha yea i also liked the part where he soldered the drain off with the 20/22mm pvc sleeve in place

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back