CO2 ratios on condensing boilers

You dont get it do you, it has been and is continually stated that it is no different to fitting a condenser to a standard boiler other than the drain, so I dont do any "extra" checks than normal when fitting a condenser, I always fit to Part L and current gas regs, check gas rate if there is a test nipple, if not stopwatch at the meter, other than that if the boiler makers are that unconfident in there product being correct at leaving the factory perhaps they would like to supply me with an anal izer free of charge with the boiler, then I will happily use it, other than that I will spend any money if spare after all the other bollloccks to be paid for just to go to work on myself and my family, I go to work to earn money for me and mine, not to earn it to spend it all on friggin more tools for work.

Sponsored Links
Bought my anal lie sir second hand but just in date. It hasn't drifted in the last couple of years, unless it's tracking my 20 year old Netaheat damn well.
I've poked it at condensers and they've all been well in OK range. I tested a coked up monster with a flame like abloody bar B Q, which was only just outside OK.

I think it's in the van somewhere, probably.

PVM -
Your're right I don't get it and hence asking the original question.
I am still unclear whether a flue analyser is required to set up the condensing boilers
I do have sympathy with your situation- i.e. you have fork out an additional £400-£600 on a flue analyser to install boilers which you're been told are no different other than an additional pipe for the condensate.

So chaps to put this one to bed

Is a flue Anal required to install a condensing boiler - Y/N

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back