Coca Cola, try to be less white

Sponsored Links
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here's jonny getting his but kicked in another thread.

Absolutely clueless and a danger to the building trade.

I keep on saying that it depends on ground conditions.
You keep on saying that it's ok to build on mud with 200mm fundations.
But then you admit on going thicker.
Why???
And since when doing things accordingly to local authority recommendation is dangerous?
You don't seem to understand that there are different ground conditions around the country, that's why different local authorities recommend different approach.
And regulations have a note explaining that ground conditions must be assessed.
I tried to ignore that.
The collapsed porch was built on 200mm concrete on mud.
You suggested to demolish it and rebuild it on mud with 200mm concrete fundations.
Gone wrong once, let's try again making the same mistake.
As said, your reputation preceeds you, that's why you're known as nosef@ckall.

I keep on saying that it depends on ground conditions.
You keep on saying that it's ok to build on mud with 200mm fundations.
But then you admit on going thicker.
Why???
And since when doing things accordingly to local authority recommendation is dangerous?
You don't seem to understand that there are different ground conditions around the country, that's why different local authorities recommend different approach.
And regulations have a note explaining that ground conditions must be assessed.
I tried to ignore that.
The collapsed porch was built on 200mm concrete on mud.
You suggested to demolish it and rebuild it on mud with 200mm concrete fundations.
Gone wrong once, let's try again making the same mistake.
As said, your reputation preceeds you, that's why you're known as nosef@ckall.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Absolutely clueless and a danger to the building trade.

Lol. Give it up boyo. Everyone can read for themselves what you wrote and your frantic attempt at back peddling.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol. Give it up boyo. Everyone can read for themselves what you wrote and your frantic attempt at back peddling.
Exactly.
Everyone can read but you.

Sponsored Links
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely clueless and a danger to the building trade

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely clueless and a danger to the building trade
In your mind working on 3 neurons, I'm a danger to the building trade because I follow local authority recommendation and go beyond regulations.
WTF?!?!
You are full of shyt.
And everyone knows it.
Hence everyone calls you nosef@ckall.

BTW, how the hell you're unblocked again?
I must have blocked you 10 times and somehow I still see your shyt printed here.

I was looking for an equalities Report on 'Palace' staff,..

As far as I can see there is no Equalities Report on Palace staff.
It looks like someone from the 'Palace' is checking DIYnot, and realised that they ought to be able to produce a report on the employment of their staff:
Buckingham Palace to launch diversity review
Buckingham Palace is to review diversity policies across all royal households.

The work will look at improving diversity at Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Kensington Palace.

Royal sources have stressed that the Palace already has policies, procedures and programmes in place but has not seen the progress it would like.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56476400
:whistle:

I think it's a stunt.

I'm ok with the Royals as they are. Pompous, unapproachable but also very British and mostly hard working. I think they try their best. But the world around them changes fast and it's difficult to keep up.

It looks like someone from the 'Palace' is checking DIYnot, and realised that they ought to be able to produce a report on the employment of their staff:
Buckingham Palace to launch diversity review
Buckingham Palace is to review diversity policies across all royal households.

The work will look at improving diversity at Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Kensington Palace.

Royal sources have stressed that the Palace already has policies, procedures and programmes in place but has not seen the progress it would like.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56476400
:whistle:

So now it's time to employ some lazy incompetent people just because they are to be represented.
Same as every other public place in uk.
Forget about being the best for the job, you need some positive discrimination so even if you don't know your name you can become a big shot executive.
I have seen many in my time and laughed at them all the way without hiding.

He is the biggest troll on this site, he only ever posts to try to get a reaction. Sad bstrd indeed.

When I wound Nausey up on one occasion he got so butt hurt that he'd been taken in that he now follows me around, constantly reminding me about it. If ego was intelligence, he'd be Albert Einstein. And he has the gall to call me a troll! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back