Coca Cola, try to be less white

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I remember you did once. It was the stupidest contribution to a thread I've seen since Joe-90 stopped contributing. People like yourself should just stay away from building altogether.
Did you finish that extension with 200mm concrete fundations on sand?

I remember you did once. It was the stupidest contribution to a thread I've seen since Joe-90 stopped contributing. People like yourself should just stay away from building altogether.

Oooh i sense butthurt :LOL:

You should read the thread. He got proper mangled by those with experience. Some of the things he said were shockingly bad and he just kept on digging deeper and deeper.
Yes, read the thread.
Especially when I pointed out to nosef@ckall that there are notes attached to building regulations, notes that he tried to conceal so he could justify building a house on 200mm concrete on the beach. :ROFLMAO:
Fortunately your reputation preceeds you and everybody here knows about nosef@ckall.
I don't need to add anything to that.

Yes, read the thread.
Especially when I pointed out to nosef@ckall that there are notes attached to building regulations, notes that he tried to conceal so he could justify building a house on 200mm concrete on the beach. :ROFLMAO:
Fortunately your reputation preceeds you and everybody here knows about nosef@ckall.
I don't need to add anything to that.
Utter nonsense.

Here is the thread and the confused ramblings of a complete idiot.
Jonny2007 is an embarrassment to the building trade.

Yes, read the thread in which nosef@ckall preaches to build on mud with 200mm concrete fundations and then is posting pictures of his alleged work with 1000mm fundations.
I suggested to contact the council to have an idea of their required standard in the area.
Different area in the country, different requirements.
Build on granite and you can get away with murder, build on sand and you need something a bit more solid than a couple of inches of concrete.
Nosef@ckall insisted on demolishing a collapsing building built on 200mm fundations and rebuild it on... 200mm fundations.

Sponsored Links
Back