Mottie Joined 27 Feb 2017 Messages 54,613 Reaction score 13,557 Location Essexshire Country 49 minutes ago #271 Highway Man said: I did the mona lisa once and it was the exact copy of it Click to expand... Been there, done that.
Highway Man said: I did the mona lisa once and it was the exact copy of it Click to expand... Been there, done that.
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,679 Reaction score 15,472 Country 42 minutes ago #272 Mottie said: Been there, done that. View attachment 423316 Click to expand...
D Dec27 Joined 27 Dec 2025 Messages 2,133 Reaction score 1,957 Country 20 minutes ago #273 That’s the perfect way to start my day.
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,771 Reaction score 11,900 Location Birmingham Country 14 minutes ago #274 Dec27 said: View attachment 423317 That’s the perfect way to start my day. Click to expand...
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,679 Reaction score 15,472 Country 9 minutes ago #275 Just casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now.
D Dec27 Joined 27 Dec 2025 Messages 2,133 Reaction score 1,957 Country 7 minutes ago #276 Highway Man said: Just casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now. Click to expand... He’s too busy starting threads about chip butties and the like
Highway Man said: Just casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now. Click to expand... He’s too busy starting threads about chip butties and the like
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,771 Reaction score 11,900 Location Birmingham Country 6 minutes ago #277 Highway Man said: Just casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now. Click to expand... Its pathetic
Highway Man said: Just casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now. Click to expand... Its pathetic
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,515 Reaction score 2,961 Country 5 minutes ago #278 Highway Man said: I did the mona lisa once and it was the exact copy of it Click to expand... I bet she wasnt happy!
Highway Man said: I did the mona lisa once and it was the exact copy of it Click to expand... I bet she wasnt happy!
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,515 Reaction score 2,961 Country 2 minutes ago #279 Highway Man said: Just casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now. Click to expand... It is very amateurish compared to Mottie sunset over the HofP. I feel a bit silly.
Highway Man said: Just casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now. Click to expand... It is very amateurish compared to Mottie sunset over the HofP. I feel a bit silly.