Been there, done that.I did the mona lisa once and it was the exact copy of it
Been there, done that.I did the mona lisa once and it was the exact copy of it


He’s too busy starting threads about chip butties and the likeJust casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now.
Its patheticJust casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now.

I bet she wasnt happy!I did the mona lisa once and it was the exact copy of it

It is very amateurish compared to Motties sunset over the HofP.Just casting back to bods ear, it sort of fades into looking a bit amateurish now.

Thats a bit strongIts pathetic

The main thing is you are having a go. You can't knock that, but I do believe Mottie has the edge. Dec also has a flairThats a bit strong

They are both taking the pi§§ . I feel Ive been Hassled.The main thing is you are having a go. You can't knock that, but I do believe Mottie has the edge. Dec also has a flair
I’ve not seen yours, so I can’t comment.They are both taking the pi§§ . I feel Ive been Hassled.

Look on it as constructive critisism, to be fair your prawn with a gun got my vote.They are both taking the pi§§ . I feel Ive been Hassled.
Shut up ya tartThey are both taking the pi§§ . I feel Ive been Hassled.