cold showers from a vaillant turbo plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have recently bought a flat with a vaillant turbo plus boiler which should give me a constant supply of hot water, when i moved in the previous owner left a little note saying that should the hot water stop working turn the boiler off and on again and it will start working sure enough on the second day the water run cold after a couple of seconds, over the last 6 weeks this has become more and more frequent and lasting for longer periods of time untill yesterday - ***now it will only produce what ever hot water is in the boiler which runs out after seconds :( the pressure gage is reading 0.5 bar when it should be at least 0.8 to work, i have checked the mains pressure which is fine some one suggested it might be clogged with limescale and that furnox might help - would it? how would i put this into the water system? is it likely to have caused any permenant damage?***
please help, thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back