colourchange LED lighting

thats not a bad price at all, where from?

also any chance of a couple of pics of yours working?

Sponsored Links
plugwash said:
was that the one where after the service fuse was changed the cutout overheated and they had to rewire from a burried joint outside?

yeah,and a few months down the line a large transformer arrived on the back of a flatbed truck and was sited next to the existing one, so I guess they got the REC to give them a bigger supply, but the transformer was at its limit, so they had to put in a separate one and spread the loads about (school, and some houses), they didn't seem to replace the service cable though :s

Adam_151 said:
they didn't seem to replace the service cable though

who cares about underground cable, its not as though its going to do any damage if it dies (unlike indoor wiring which can start fires)

plugwash said:
Adam_151 said:

who cares about underground cable, its not as though its going to do any damage if it dies (unlike indoor wiring which can start fires)

want to put a bet on that?

i have seen a joint underground to a house get wet with too much rain (ok it must have been a bad joint, and it was a lot of rain) it went bang to say the least

Sponsored Links
The picture in that article reminds of a two Ronnie’s sketch.

“There has been a report of a mysterious hole that has appeared in the ground somewhere in North Yorkshire. A spokesperson for North Yorkshire police has confirmed they will be looking into it” :LOL:

Sorry for the Hijack, but this is worth mentioning (and I promise is true). On the first evening after the 'meteorite' hit, it was on Look North, and they had an eyewitness account from someone who had apparently seen a bright light in the sky the night before, and said to his wife 'Ey' Oop Our Sharon, that looks like its coming this way'. I don't recall his views being recorded the next night when the true cause was revealed.

Anyway, back to the multicoloured LEDs.........

breezer said:
thats not a bad price at all, where from?

also any chance of a couple of pics of yours working?

From Stage Lighting Also they have loads of good second hand gear (click the link on the top right of the page)

Will take some pics later tonight.

Finished installing the £2k's worth of fancy colour-changing LED lights today.
They look great. But £2k's worth of great? i'm not so sure.
Thanks for the help.

Did you just need to common the white and greens together in the end?

breezer said:
plugwash said:
Adam_151 said:

want to put a bet on that?

i have seen a joint underground to a house get wet with too much rain (ok it must have been a bad joint, and it was a lot of rain) it went bang to say the least

so there was a bit of a bang and maybe a small hole in the road but no real damage done?

All lamps daisy chained with 4-core. Green to green, white to white etc etc and the red and black eventually going back to the supply unit.

well while we are waiting for RF lightings pics

here is my "test light" to see does it work

3cl.jpg

and a short cideo clip, which i will remove in a day or 2 is

here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back