combi boiler noise!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moved into a new bungalow which is fitted with a Worcester 28cdi boiler, however when the central heating is on and the washing machine is in use the boiler makes strange noises, sounds as though the boiler is running dry there is a vibration sound which echoes around the whole bungalow, the pressure dial reads 1.0 bar. the only way to stop the noise is by turning on a hot tap?????????
Any thoughts as it keeps me up all night, every 1 1/2 hrs i have to get up to turn on tap???

Sponsored Links
NO it is fine when running hot taps, when noise starts i turn on h/tap boiler fires and all noises disappear?

Sponsored Links
ok my first shot is just that (shot)
but my mind tells me its back pressure somewhere old brain cant hack it this late will have a sleep and a think
you might get a reply from some of the other guys when they wake up
advice is wach your post
sorry i cant be of more help at this time :oops:

Have bled rads no air found, have increased the water pressure upto 1.2 bar, so far so good this evening, does this help??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back