combi boiler problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Don't you feel lonely? It's you vs everyone else. No one on here agrees with you. Not a single person
He's simply the only one replying on the thread up until now of course. I agree with him wholeheartedly, as do others that contacted me the last time this subject was brought up. The responses then from the clique were the same as now though and while you all, or most, close ranks, nothing will change.

If the majority of you weren't plumbers you wouldn't defend his childish, big headed, replies. His delusion of grandeur rates extremely high as does his self belief of being educated when his posts are littered with grammar and spelling mistakes, something Puller Gas uses against others with no foundation whatsoever making him look a complete plank too, confirmed by a Google search of other forums.

The clique constantly trot out the "free advice" rubbish when in reality if you were paid to stay away you couldn't. The personalities on here are constantly looking for validation and a need to belong. Without the ability to post here most of you would be utterly lost. Some of the plumbers on here are helpful so it doesn't apply to all. That said, those helpful ones that can actually string a sentence together appear to have gone quiet too.

Anybody genuinely interested in how their system works and asks questions is immediately branded as someone who is going to meddle with the gas side of things by the majority of self important, socially inept individuals making up this forum. Maybe they should take a look in the Alarms, CCTV & Telephone forum to see how professionals actually operate.

Meanwhile, how can I convert my Intergas boiler to petrol and will it do more to the gallon at low heat?

You can actualy run on petrol I have all the details
Thank you, I'd appreciate all the details as I have petrol piped to my home via the nearest supermarket petrol station. I'm hoping they don't notice the branch off the main line. Fortunately nobody twigged the road works were set up for me to have my mates dig the road up for the pipe, and connection was made early one morning.

Sponsored Links
And by the way, you have no idea whether Coogan has been on here since he asked the question.

I do. Or, at least I have more of an idea than you do.

I think you would be surprised how many people agree with me.

Surprised ? Almost as little as I care . No doubt you inbox is being bombarded with messages of support from l those trodden upon souls who have been wronged by a bit of straight talking .

a lecture on manners

A lecture ? Or a simple request ? You're the one that's started a little crusade against me because you're too stupid to understand what a genuine question is , and also what a simple statement of the bleeding obvious was .

take great delight in castigating and belittling anyone

See above .

The clique

We are far from a clique . Why only yesterday I was disagreeing with 2 posters from this thread about two different topics .

Maybe they should take a look in the Alarms, CCTV & Telephone forum

Veritable hives of activity and personalities I'm sure .

Thank you, I'd appreciate all the details as I have petrol piped to my home via the nearest supermarket petrol station. I'm hoping they don't notice the branch off the main line. Fortunately nobody twigged the road works were set up for me to have my mates dig the road up for the pipe, and connection was made early one morning.
..... and he says I talk shyte??!!

We are far from a clique . Why only yesterday I was disagreeing with 2 posters from this thread about two different topics.
Of course you can deny it, that's your prerogative. However, try as hard as you may, it is clear to see once an 'outsider' disagrees with any member of the clique the old snot is trotted out.

He's simply the only one replying on the thread up until now of course. I agree with him wholeheartedly, as do others that contacted me the last time this subject was brought up. The responses then from the clique were the same as now though and while you all, or most, close ranks, nothing will change.

If the majority of you weren't plumbers you wouldn't defend his childish, big headed, replies. His delusion of grandeur rates extremely high as does his self belief of being educated when his posts are littered with grammar and spelling mistakes, something Puller Gas uses against others with no foundation whatsoever making him look a complete plank too, confirmed by a Google search of other forums.

The clique constantly trot out the "free advice" rubbish when in reality if you were paid to stay away you couldn't. The personalities on here are constantly looking for validation and a need to belong. Without the ability to post here most of you would be utterly lost. Some of the plumbers on here are helpful so it doesn't apply to all. That said, those helpful ones that can actually string a sentence together appear to have gone quiet too.

Anybody genuinely interested in how their system works and asks questions is immediately branded as someone who is going to meddle with the gas side of things by the majority of self important, socially inept individuals making up this forum. Maybe they should take a look in the Alarms, CCTV & Telephone forum to see how professionals actually operate.

Meanwhile, how can I convert my Intergas boiler to petrol and will it do more to the gallon at low heat?

Frankly, you're taking a very unhealthy interest in me!! If you wish to be my Official Stalker you must complete the relivent application form. Has your excessive masterbating diminished your ability to write??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back