Combi Boiler rear pipe connections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Chaps,

I'm fitting a Combi boiler, well the wall jig and going to run all the pipework to and from it.

My question is, the boiler is supplied with 90 degree pipe connector bends. This means the pipes can only run up or down the wall in one direction. What can I do if I say want the hot water pipe to run down the wall to the kitchen sink and also up the wall to the bathroom? This would also be the case for the Central heating pipes as well.

All help would be very welcome.
Thanks,
Dave

Sponsored Links
are you gas registered ? i doubt it with questions like that , why are you installing the boiler ??

I'm installing the wall jig, all the pipework and radiators. I have a plumber (gas safe) who is going to fit the boiler to the jig, run the gas pipe and fit the Flue. Its all legal.

I just need some advice on the running the pipes from the jig in both directions ?
I have asked the plumber quite a bit so far and don't want him to think I'm not capable of doing the pipework.

Sponsored Links
by the sounds of it your having problems which should be quite straight forward , why are you not letting the rgi installing the pipework ? by the sounds of it you need some help with doing the install, is it worth it to save a few quid ?

I'm installing the wall jig, all the pipework and radiators. I have a plumber (gas safe) who is going to fit the boiler to the jig, run the gas pipe and fit the Flue. Its all legal.

Is it

I just need some advice on the running the pipes from the jig in both directions ?
I have asked the plumber quite a bit so far and don't want him to think I'm not capable of doing the pipework.

Obviously your not

Whys everybody so quick to slate or judge somebody!

I'm only here for some help.
I've installed 3 full systems in the past, with the Plumber doing the legal bits. But they have all been boilers in the upstairs of the house, so all the pipework can run down away from the boiler. This boiler is downstairs this time so is different.

if you've fitted 3 systems before why the installation question , do you work for your gas engineer ? surely he would not mind you asking questions if you have been working on systems together . after all he's earning on it as well

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back