worcester 27cdi pipe work route

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i'm fitting the pipe work for this boiler and was wondering were the pipe work exits the jig the pipe work can be routed either behind the boiler to go up or below the boiler to go down, is it exeptable to do both as in instead of a 90 bend for the pipe have a tee so it goes both up behind the boiler and also down below the boiler to supply differant needs.

Sponsored Links
Ask your installer, he is the one that decides whether he will accept it or not.

thanks i saw the picture in the manuel but was just wandering if it had to be one or the other it would make things a lot neater if i could have the hot water and both the flow and return exiting both ends, are there any specific reasons why i couldn't do this ie damage the boiler pump.

Sponsored Links
thanks i saw the picture in the manuel but was just wandering if it had to be one or the other it would make things a lot neater if i could have the hot water and both the flow and return exiting both ends, are there any specific reasons why i couldn't do this ie damage the boiler pump.

You could but you will most probably need YP21's to do it, as you wont be able to get your bends tight enough.

YF_Main_yp21_28.jpg

YP 21 ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back