combi boiler

Sponsored Links
ours is around 600mm away from the electric meter. all inspected and signed off ok. hope that helps.

there is no minimum requirements i have seen boilers installed immediately above both gas and electric meters. although i don't like water over electrics as a leak will inevitably find its way into the electrics! and its a pain in the arse waiting for the main fuse to be replaced when it goes bang as a result! (i know, once had to wait 6 hours for Southern Electric to do it!)

Sponsored Links
try and avoid a directly over the meter position and allow for changing parts that may be wet and it should be ok.

its quit a big cupboard, the meters are eye level with a shelf directly under them i was thinking of putting it under them and running the flue pipe straight up between them (about 1m apart) there will still be plenty room to connect pipes and change parts ect

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back