combustion caps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi. im curious. i dont have a plumb centre near by. id like to get a few combustion caps for turbomaxs, glowworm cxi, worcester cdi as ive noticed its increasingly common for these to be missing. !!!!an inspector of my firm went in to a flat , hadnt noticed combustion cap missing and then i go in to service it and cap it off!!joker. qc with 40 years experience .rather then creating drama it would be handy to have these on my tool kit. know how where i can order? part number eyc. thanks

Sponsored Links
Do you mean the flue-gas-analyzer-access-opening-cover-thingy?
If the boiler is left with that missing, it is riddor time.

HeadOnFire.jpg

deffo riddor ;)

Sponsored Links
Inspector went in before the service, sounds more like social housing.

they sell a blister pack of 4 in Curzons, usually on the handy items display rack, with the other everyday bits and bobs.

I seen plenty of Glowworms with the cap fallen off. They fall to bits after a few years :rolleyes:

I don't think the sticky patches that come in the "blister pack" would be suitable for the boilers mentioned by the OP, as these generally have a locking or screw on cap,
It must be possible to order these as a spare part for the particular boiler your require ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back