Comfort LED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello,

I have a texecom wireless bell box, odyssey3
I can position the jumper for the comfort LEDs to be off , or constantly on (alternate flashing). Is there a way to set them up so they only flash when the alarm is armed?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
so they only flash when the alarm is armed?
That would be a very handy signal to potential burglars, telling them to break in when it's not armed.

I've had battery-operated LEDs in the dummy box at the back of a house (real box at the front) and they flash for several years with Alkaline batts, so the drain must be tiny. I bet with Lithium batts they would last even longer.

Sponsored Links
We use the LED kits which are supplied with Lithium Ion batteries and they are fantastic.......We put in all wireless sirens
instead of draining siren battery and they work fantastic......Have been in operation for over four years and no problems to report.

A dummy siren and one of these kits is probably the best budget security set up one can do!

Cheers
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back