Commercial Boiler fitted in a house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In storage for 41/2 years?????? I doubt it
If the boiler is in good nick then he should fit it. It cost him next to nothing. If he knows for sure when it was fitted then it was in storage for 4.5 years.

Nice bit of rusty water sitting in a Grunny for 4 years.. pumps will be in a marvellous state :D.

Keep trying Mr Crap.

Sponsored Links
In storage for 41/2 years?????? I doubt it
If the boiler is in good nick then he should fit it. It cost him next to nothing. If he knows for sure when it was fitted then it was in storage for 4.5 years.

Nice bit of rusty water sitting in a Grunny for 4 years.. pumps will be in a marvellous state :D.

Keep trying Mr Crap.
More tripe! Did you inspect this particular boiler? One pump and it worked well according to the OP.

You have made a fool of yourself on numerous threads now , really is time to give it up.

JEEZ....

It's not suitable, even if it was a 2014 model, his best bet is to not fit it, if he won't listen to people in here, take the fooking manufacturers advice and buy the boiler you need.
It is totally suitable. It modulates down to less than his heating demands.

Sponsored Links
You have made a fool of yourself on numerous threads now , really is time to give it up.

JEEZ....
The only fool is you. A big one. Stick to drains, plumber boy! You have offered NOTHING in any thread. A know-it-all who keeps asking questions.

He's offered more than you have.

All you have offered is BS, lies and denials. Whereas EVERY professional (Nobcorn doesn't count) has given a sensible answer

And no it doesn't modulate down to below his heat demands.

It modulates down to 12kW which is likely the total heat demand @ -3.

It's not suitable, even if it was a 2014 model, his best bet is to not fit it, if he won't listen to people in here, take the fooking manufacturers advice and buy the boiler you need.

Other than stating its a 5bed mid terraced house care to point me where he's actually told us his heat loss figures?

If he needs 12kw at minimum load then it's not his heating system that needs upgrading.

Youre very deffient he should fit it, were you the chump that sold him the boiler, what's up escape from nurse and steal it out the plant room of the home your in?

Stick to bridging headers together cos you don't have a clue about sizing this one, that said seems you don't have a clue about headers either.

He's offered more than you have.

All you have offered is BS, lies and denials. Whereas EVERY professional (Nobcorn doesn't count) has given a sensible answer

And no it doesn't modulate down to below his heat demands.

It modulates down to 12kW which is likely the total heat demand @ -3.
None of the know-it-alls, like yourself, have offered anything whatsoever. I gave details of a system I installed and its performance. It works wonderfully :) :) You have only offered insults because I wiped the floor with you.

All you do is make yourself look dumber as you dig yourself in deeper. You can't help yourself.

Other than stating its a 5bed mid terraced house care to point me where he's actually told us his heat loss figures?

If he needs 12kw at minimum load then it's not his heating system that needs upgrading.

Youre very deffient he should fit it, were you the chump that sold him the boiler, what's up escape from nurse and steal it out the plant room of the home your in?

Stick to bridging headers together cos you don't have a clue about sizing this one, that said seems you don't have a clue about headers either.
You do not have clue about boilers that modulate. It modulates down to less than his heat requirements. That means it is suitable. Not fitting this boiler, which he got for buttons, is rather foolish.

Installing a 35mm header as I have described will make it more than suitable guaranteeing the minimum flow through the boiler at all times.

I question the design capabilities of all here. Being a hands on plumber is very different to design. Hands on plumbers only go on one system and/or boiler they know sort of works. "Yerrr Guv I only fit a Vaillant and unvented cylinder"..."what's a header Guv?" "all combis don't work Guv", etc, etc, etc, drone, drone, drone.

You do not have clue about boilers that modulate. It modulates down to less than his heat requirements. That means it is suitable. Not fitting this boiler, which he got for buttons, is rather foolish.

Installing a 35mm header as I have described will make it more than suitable guaranteeing the minimum flow through the boiler at all times.

I question the design capabilities of all here. Being a hands on plumber is very different to design. Hands on plumbers only go on one system and/or boiler they know sort of works. "Yerrr Guv I only fit a Vaillant and unvented cylinder"..."what's a header Guv?" "all combis don't work Guv", etc, etc, etc, drone, drone, drone.

Again, where has he said what his heat loss requirements are....answer the question instead of going on and on about plumbers.

Again, where has he said what his heat loss requirements are....answer the question instead of going on and on about plumbers.
I would very surprised if the heat requirements would be less than 12kW in a 5 bed house in Manchester. I would bet it's a Victorian house as well.

I would very surprised if the heat requirements would be less than 12kW in a 5 bed house in Manchester. I would bet it's a Victorian house as well.

And for how many days a year do you think this property will need your fabled heady input? :?: ;) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back