Domestic vs Commercial Boiler in large house?

Sponsored Links
I had completed a similar project recently but I would suggest that fitting 2@ 30-35kw boilers would be more prudent than a single boiler. In this instance I had piped the system so that down stairs boiler served 4 basement rads and 8 ground floor rads including 4 large cast iron radiators. Whilst the second boiler served the upstairs - in addition to this I had created 3 zones - one per floor to create a boost and save energy. But what I also decided to do was interconnect the piping system so that although they were independent, should the need arise then you could simply open the valves and the boilers can work in tandem to create a 70 kW output or simply you can choose one of the 35kw boilers to serve the whole house. Eg in the summer.

Sponsored Links
No Dan bapagas gas is an actual company from round this way. Iwonder if its really him... :LOL:

Agile stop telling everyone they only need 2kw of allowance for hot water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back