Competent Person Scheme's.... your thoughts please......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

Just wondering what other people's experience has been with the various certification schemes.
I've been registered with the NICEIC DI scheme for a year and have to say they aren't exactly friendly!!!!

I was wondering what people thought to the other schemes, Napit, Elesca etc.

I'm wondering if i should stick with what i know or move on

cheers!!!

Vic

Sponsored Links
I think that has been discussed many times, try doing a search here and in other places (Screwfix eg).

Everyone has their own view on this. Many seem not to like NICEIC not from experience but because its fashionable not to.

I've had no NICEIC experience but am reg'd with NAPIT. Had a very good experience and the local guy is very helpful - recommends me for the odd jobs too!

TTC

I dont like NIC at all. They robbed 600ish quid from me and signed me up to the wrong scheme and then said no re-funds!

lucky i paid on me credit card! :LOL: ;)

I have my CORGI assessment in a couple of weeks,and so far theyve been on the ball.

CORGI may not suit you fultime sparks however i am a kitchen/bathroom fitter so it suits me down to the ground. And its 200 quid cheaper and tobe honest they all do the same thing dont they.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back