complete overhaul

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished my kitchen. A lot of work including 2 big RSJs new walls, ceilings, floors, boiler, electrics the whole shebang.

Not the best photographer though! Bathroom was first did not get any before pics though

My very latest job is outside with new patio and decking literally just finished this as well.

Been mega busy not got any finished photo's as yet

Favorite project was my kids bunk bed which I made in order to get some sleep. They love it and it worked a treat

Sponsored Links
nah i nailed the window closed, only joking it is 350mm away looks closer in photo honest i opened the hole up had to re-brick it since first photo, although it was'nt before but what do you expect from counsil workers oops said to much there may be some good ones out there somewhere :rolleyes:

Nice work, would you please share the recipe for the RSJ and specially the cute girls wonderful Bed,? I am tempted to make an adventure after looking at the finished product.

Sponsored Links
I just love that bunk bed! That’s a really great idea, something that I’ll probably copy for my kids’ room, lol. Thanks for sharing!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back