Complete the Sentence

• Thread starter RedHerring2
  • Start date
going forward you approach with trepidation, the past is behind you....

Though you'd need eyes in the back of your head to see it. Uneasily you delve into.................

Sponsored Links

Though you'd need eyes in the back of your head to see it. Uneasily you delve into.................

(not sure I have the hang of this one :( )

extra sensory perception.....only to find that.....

(not sure I have the hang of this one :( )

Probably not, read the rules and was even more unsure of the deal, so being a bit of a rebel did my own thing and hoped for the best :D

LOL its always nice to be a rebel....think I will knock this one on the head... and stick with what I know.

Sponsored Links

--- you aren't really a mermaid at all. So, resorting to good old human ways and means ---

(Isn't this just the Never Ending Story meets Twitter? :) :) :) )

LOL SC .... memories of all that mermalicious fantasy....it was such good fun ;)

Its a bit late for me tonight Eddie .... but yes I will try when I have more time...

mermalicious fantasy.
i guess that has nothing to do with bad mermaids now has it :( ....... I'll look it up.

Just our contribution to Never Ending Story Eddie

OK, well I'll get into trouble for this but...... can you explain poetry to me? it means absolutely nothing to me. its just random words.

I can, are you ready for this.....

Poetry is just random words put together.

LOL Sorry Susie, but poetry mostly goes over my head.

:) that's cheeky barnsbury...head and brick wall come to mind...but I shall attempt a feeble explanation some time soon

My head and a brick
It makes me feel thick
i'm willing to learn
For knowledge i yearn
think poetry may do the trick.

:p

EddieM said:
i guess that has nothing to do with bad mermaids now has it

There are bad mermaids in "Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides", though if you've seen it you'll know why they despise sailors. :evil: :evil: :evil:

and also said:
can you explain poetry to me? it means absolutely nothing to me. its just random words.

There was a time, around what's now called Year 8, when I thought I understood poetry. Our English teacher had us writing it and the rules seemed fairly clear; a poem was a short story in which the lines scanned properly - meaning that the syllables had a rhythm - and they rhymed. In short, a poem was like a song without the music. :cool: :cool: :cool: Then, quite a few years later, it seemed that the rules had changed because I was coming across so called poems that didn't rhyme at all. :eek: :eek: :eek: Neither was it obvious that they scanned and if there was a story in there I sure as hell couldn't see it! :confused: :confused: :confused: So I gave up. My best attempt at poetry can be found here --

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/do-we-need-another-sub-forum.303981/page-2#2222784

Meanwhile, is anybody going to complete my sentence or is this game a dead duck? :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
Back