Composite door with a window on top

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find a composite door with a window on top, but all suppliers I found make standard frame and door. Are there any suppliers who offer such doors and door frames (see picture)? Or do I need to order a standard door and a small window separately?

Thanks,

full

Sponsored Links
Any decent company should be able to make it all in one. I would be wary of company's that cannot personally

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't touch Rockdoor with a barge pole!
No offense there stealthwolf but you should see the complaints I read about them from suppliers and fitters on the forums I use. There are a whole load of people on about them last night again.

Bowing slabs, Peeling paint, Terrible customer service (from ordering to aftersales). And the worst part is you cant change the glass on them, So if the glass breaks you need a whole new slab.

To the op it maybe worth trying some local double glazing company's for prices. Or possibly your local Eurocell

If ordering online I could imagine some suppliers might not have the option for a top light but that's not to say it can't be made, any double glazing fabricator could make it in one piece

We order online with Solidor and Endurance, both make it in one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back