Compound Sliding Mitre Saws - the shortlist!

Depth stop, should be somewhere to pop it in, read instruction should be a diagram showing it's use.

Sponsored Links
That was my thought, but no; the depth stop is in place and somewhat longer than the 'spare' lying in the box. Contacted Ryobi but they haven't been able to figure it out yet.

Very odd. :?:

For anybody interested, Ryobi have concluded that the errant nut/bolt is not part of the tool and must have erroneously slipped into the box during the manufacturing/packing process.

Thought it best to check, I quite like my fingers attached to my hands after all.

After-sales service from CBS Power Tools/Techtronic Industries (UK) Ltd (who operate Ryobi-direct.com) was absolutely top notch. Problem identified and solution offered in a matter of hours and the replacement button cap has been sent out in the post same day.

Doug

Sponsored Links
How are you finding the saw mate? I'm looking around for one as I'm fed up with my cheap B&Q own make as it doesn't cut true.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back