Concealed Hinge question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not experienced to make my own cabinets yet, however I've bought a nice cabinet for the living room. The cabinet has 4 doors and two drawers.

Unfortunately I was only supplied concealed hinges for 2 of the doors. The supplier does not have any more units in stock and he can not get hold of the spare hinges from the makers.

Here's my problem. The concealed hinges are 26" but the arm is lower than the bracket. This is to enable the doors to fit flush inside the frame of the cabinet.

I don't seem to be able to to find identical hinges anywhere. Is there something else I can use ?

Any suggestions welcome. If you need any more info please shout.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Checked thier site but thier don't seem to have any that are the same as mine.

Any other suggestions ?

Sponsored Links
Isaac Lord do 26mm Blum mini hinges for inset applications, Woodfit only do the mini hinges for lay-on doors

Can't get Isaacs site up at the moment but you want item No 71075N and will also need to order mounting plates depending on what holes you have drilled in your carcase.

https://www.isaaclord.co.uk/index.asp

Jason

Many thanks Jason.

The product code of the ones I need is 71T0750, they are listed as 35mm but I have checked and they are mini (26mm) they will update thier website to put the correct size.

Thanks again to all that replied for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back