Concealed toilet cisterns

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Looking to build a small partition and install a concealed cistern in my downstairs cloakroom.
Are there any physical shops where I can buy concealed cisterns from instead of online retailers? I would like to look at the flush plate / button before purchasing. What I don't want is to buy one online and it comes with a cheap plastic flush button / plate.

Any recommendations of brands to use and avoid?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Can't say I've ever seen any flush plates which aren't plastic. A quick search of the Internet suggests that Geberit make one, and Geberit are a good make. Worth checking that is actually metal rather than just metal-effect though. Failing that, Aquadomo make one to fit Geberit concealed frames. £420 is rather a lot for a flush button though!

Are there likely to be any high street stockists of such rarefied items? No, definitely not. Even the online supplier is quoting 4 weeks on the Aquadomo one, and 2-4 days on the Geberit one suggests they don't carry stock either and would have to order it from Geberit for you

The buttons use a universal mechanism don't they? Can you just buy fancy buttons to add to most any cistern?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back