Any particular concealed cister?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I need to fit a concealed cistern & now I come to think of it I've never fitted one! It will be aprox 1.9M from floor level & set around 500mm to the right of the toilet. I'd also like the flush button to be about a meter away from the cistern.

Will any concealed cistern do or do I need a high level one etc, also can I extend the pneumatic flush button hoses as most of them seem to be around 600mm?

Theres an abundance of concealed cisterns on the old fleabay for twenty odd £, are these any good or cheap rubbish?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply & link :D

So looks like I'll try and get a cistern with a longer hose already fitted rather than extending one.

Will it also need to be a cistern specifically for high level, or will I possibly need some sort of flow restrictor etc? Dont fancy a log tsunami!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back