concept smoke E1000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anybody got a manual for a concept smoke E1000 unit ? small box type with handel on top, takes the aerosol type canisters.

Sponsored Links
stick a photo on and the rest of the spec and i will have a hunt around my various manuals.

if its the one i am thinking of, they are not a bad unit, not made here tho i think they are scandinavian?

we used them when i worked for Sunwin, put them in everywere, now just got to find the book of lies!!!

Oasis

hi i think the scandinavian unit is a protec unit, this one is like the new E 1000 but without the lcd side panel/controls pretty basic just a square box about 50x50 cm with a handle.wiring is basic just need to know what the leds are for and pot ajustments. thanks

go on then give us the LED status and colour etc, also you could just connect the unit to the mains and battery and see what it does!!

yep you are right about the protec ones, they all are about the same to be honest,

we use the Bandit ourselves, a good all round unit.

more info is always handy, also can you trace the LED connections back to the PCB, or are they direct on the PCB, then stuck though to the front of the unit.?

Oasis

Sponsored Links
allready tried it. it works ok,we fit smokecloak which has battery back up and smoke sensor , various outputs and options but this unit looks pretty basic.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back