concorde wrs piping layout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im currently replacing a concorde wrs (255 i think)with a condensing combi the problem i have stumbled upon is that as the concorde is only for the heating i have 1 flow and 1 return at the boiler. i have removed the indirect cylinder and taken up the boards to find i have 2 flows and 2 returns.as i have not seen this before has anyone ever had the same problem? do i try to trace back and eliminate 1 of each or do i connect both flows to both returns much appreciated for your views plz.

Sponsored Links
If only it were that simply. :D :D

Two are probably the primaries going to the cylinder, but then their should be a valve someplace, two maybe a common return from a different heating circuit.

Your going to have to trace them, an expert looking at the job could assume there use, without seeing them to risky.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back