condensation in bathroom?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just replaced bathroom,when taking the old bath out we noticed that the cold water pipe was soaking all along the entire pipe,we let it dry out as the floor was also wet,we put it down to the old bath leaking,anyway the new suite as been fitted for over a month so i decided to check under the bath, and again all along the cold water pipe is droplets,which i assume is condensation the 15mm pipe is clipped to the party wall and outside wall,i have some 15mm foam lagging but it will only go over 3/4 of the pipe,does anyone have any suggestions.

Sponsored Links
cheers,i have managed to get the 15mm lagging all the way around the pipes,nightmare of a job under the bath,i do have a humidistat extractor fan a nd a trickle vent,also the bathroom window is open from 8am to 10pm most days,i will see how the lagging goes and check underneath the bath in a couple of weeks.I am also going to leave a small gap both sides of the bath panel where i had filled with silicone to see if i can get a little air circulating.thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back