CONFUSED WITH WIRING ON GRAVITY SYSTEM ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

can anybody help with wiring please ?

the brown wire from the valve has come loose from the connector block and I'm not sure where it suppose to go i put it to permanant live as shown on image but radiators are always on

my guess it goes to a switched live but where ? I plan to add a cylinder stat for better control but cant seem to get the honeywell c plan to work ?

any help would be much appreciated

mark

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply but u miss understand , the diagram I posted is the current setup .

I tried the c plan from honeywell and that didnt seem to work because my zone valve is on the heating side of the system so when water was satisfied the pump was on but the valve was closed

Mark

Sponsored Links
There is lots wrong with your set up but the most obvious is why is the room stat wired back to front? ;) it will only come on when it switches to satisfied but even then does not appear to do anything,

A replumb and rewire should it out.

You have already been told, Here, what you must do. Starting a new topic will not alter the advice you will receive.

You might not like the advice, but it's the only solution to your problem.

Did wire as previous post but boiler didnt fire when water only selected

Trying to make my old system as efficient it can be spending as little as possible im no plumber or electrician but im sure i can sort it if i can just find the correct wiring layout
For my system

All comments are much appreciated !

If someone could provide a diagram with correct wiring that would be great

I think i might have an injector tee plumbed in but dont understand what is supposed to happen when each operation is selected on the programmer

Regards
Mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back