Connect Satellite Receiver, DVD Recorder, TV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

http://forum.cabletv.com/tech-questions-answers/2377-how-connect-satellite-receiver-vcr.html

I was not able to see the attached pdf file in the link above.

I have got normal coaxial antenna is connected directly to Samsung TV aerial jack on.

Another coaxial -"Free To Air" channels is connected to Digital Set-Top Box (Humax IRCI-5400z)and satellite decoder is connected via composite cable (RCA Yellow, Red, White) to TV jacks ( AV IN1 Yellow, Red, White ).

LG Combo with VCR (DVD Recorder) model RC185 is connected from AV out (RCA composite cable Yellow, Red, White ) to TV Samsung AV IN2 (RCA composite cable Yellow, Red, White).

If I want to record 1- normal TV channel or 2- Satellite decoder channel to DVD recorder , are the connections okay ? do I need to do them in other ways ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You need to be signed into the forum, the same as you cant reply on here unless you are logged in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back