Connecting Belling Kensington 90e range cooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to connect a Belling Kensington all electric cooker with a Terminal Block type A? I've got the instructions and opened the box on the back of the cooker, identified the right screws, but I can't see any way of connecting the 6mm cable to them. They are completely surrounded by black plastic, no holes, and the screws don't come right out. Am I missing something???

Sponsored Links
A picture would help !

The screws may have metal clamp plates under them, if so the wire should be stripped back 8-10mm and the bare core fitted under the plate, then when the screw tighten the plates compress against the wire.

As for the 'completely' surrounded by black plastic, is that not a snap on cover ? Which once lifted should have knockouts for the cable to feed through to the terminals.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back