conservatory infront of a extended room

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quick question regards to a conservatory, can a conservatory be built infront of a already extended room?
Will i need planning for it? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
If you have used up all your PD rights then yes you may need apply.

Other factors such as proximity to the highway or other boundaries plus height of building etc can also influence whether an application is necessary.

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 pm Post Subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems to be a dramatically attention-seeking troll.

Best starve it of its vital resource then. No more oxygen

True then, true now.

[/quote]mointainwalker wrote:
OK diy, please explain the real difference between "having" and "being able to get " in this context . The latter still caused you to ask follow-on questions , did it not and could have been incorporated into the initial question?

Mointainwalker, i just cant help laugh at your quarrelsome and baseless comments. with a name like Mointainwalker im not by your sub literacy skills hence it doesn't suprise me that you don't know the difference between "having" and "being able to get". Invest in a good tutor! And some social skills!

True then, True now. :oops: I'm sorry....

Sponsored Links
If you have used up all your PD rights then yes you may need apply.

Other factors such as proximity to the highway or other boundaries plus height of building etc can also influence whether an application is necessary.

Noseall, i've been given permission to build extension to rear of the house. there is currently a garage which i will be cutting in to. More than half of the garage will still be left that i'd like to turn into a conservatory.
its been there for more than 10years, reasoning i may not need permission. your thoughts?

Furthermore do you think it will look ok to have a conservatory infront of a extension?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back