Contemporary electric shower - do they exist?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want an electric shower but not the same old box on a wall with naff flex and plastic head. Does anyone know if anything remotely 'designed' exists?? Ideally a unit which sinks into the wall with just the knobs showing...?

Thx

Sponsored Links
Mmmm, tasty - but sorry, no wireless devices in this house! Wireless is lethal to the brain, my wife's done years of research and would not allow it. In a nutshell, the government in the 50's and 60's were advertising cigarettes - now they put their hands up and admit they're life threatening with their huge warning signs... roll on 30-40 years, the same will happen with wireless technology. The UK levels are so much higher than the rest of Europe.

Anyway, I know, wrong thread to be discussing this! But remember this space in the future when it all comes out! :)

your some kind of nutter ain't you.
wether it's in your house or not its all around you so your not going to avoid wireless signals etc.

Sponsored Links
No Seco - fraid ur wrong - if ur in a city, yes, but if u live on the seafront in a small town like me, no and as we all know, even a neighbour's wireless device would lose strength thru solid walls etc. So if ur home's clean of it ur doing the best u can.

your not related to jacko are you ?

do you sleep in a oxygen tent ?
do you not got out on bonfire night ?
do you go out with a bag on your head when you go shopping ?
do you own a mobile phone ?

are you one of them save the planet freaks ?

None of the above... and I bet you own a microwave!

Give it 30 yrs - and remember me :)

you don't agree with wireless etc but you got a mobile phone.

bit pointless really then you avoid one thing cause you think its going to kill you, then out the blue you get run over.
you worry all your life you'll never do anything.

they say smokings bad but i do it the list gos on.

yep a microwave
wireless room state
wireless computer
wireless laptop
wireless sat nav
wireless garage door

But if u don't get run over by a bus u'll live longer, but maybe with a tumor or cancer from over indulging and exposure to wireless technology, in which case u'll wish u 'were' run over! I can send you plenty of evidence if ur interested, but presume not?... it's all about minimising risk, and does, like anything (smoking included) only effect those who are susceptible to it, but mainly, it's seriously bad for children as wireless technology uses the exact same frequency as our brains, so interferes with the development of it. The effects (like the smoking advertising and government admitting they were wrong) will only come out in the wash in the future, then everyone will be saying 'my goodness, I have loads of things which are wireless, no one told us it was bad for u'!

So there's no decent contemporary electric non wireless show unit then, LOL?

Have I missed something here? Do you want an electric shower where you just have the dial on the wall or do you also want it to be wireless in some way? Forgive me but the last few comments have totally thrown me.

LOL - got into a bit of a debate there re: wireless - I would like to know if there's an electric shower unit which is not the standard box on a wall with hose coming out bottom - yes, a knob on wall would be great, and if the head is just a unit which comes out the wall (like modern H/C water systems) then even better... but can't be wireless.

LOL - got into a bit of a debate there re: wireless - I would like to know if there's an electric shower unit which is not the standard box on a wall with hose coming out bottom - yes, a knob on wall would be great, and if the head is just a unit which comes out the wall (like modern H/C water systems) then even better... but can't be wireless.
Right I've got you now - you're a pain in the arse you know that don't you?
I'm interested myself now.

Interested in what - a contemporary elec shower or the health risks of wireless?

At least it isn't a plastic box on the wall....
createthumb.asp

Mira Galena

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back