Controversy regarding LGBT lessons in primary schools

I feel sexuality is not always clearcut, like a sliding scale (a volume control as opposed to a selector switch).

Sponsored Links

blimey last I heard there were 14000 fruit cakes (?) on the NHS waiting list for gender re assignment :LOL:

jeez us wept

seems you even got school children self I D ing as neither sex :LOL:

lunatics have taken over the asylum ( captain Daz:idea::mrgreen:)

blimey the olympics are coming up , in years to come all the woman athletes will be some bloke who was hopeless in mens athletics :LOL:

so thought he would have a go in the womans events

world records will be shattered in womans weight lifting :mrgreen: oh hang on afaik it already has been :LOL: yep some bloke

This I do see as rather rediculous, surely this degrades genuine women's rights?

I think trans women or men should have their own Olympics.

It's hardly fair on women

dunno its all a dogs breakfast

womans rugby have clamped down on the caper

a load of blokes turning up as woman

jeez us wept , what can any one say :confused: people get up set

nip down to the local council fill in the form so as you legally change yer sex / genda and hey ho go in ladys toilets and changing rooms :LOL:

Lol

Prisoners do it aswell identify as a women so they get transferred to women's prison then they're having a field day with all the punani available to them

I bet all this nonsense was started by the *****h fruit cakes :idea:

yep tis there human rights :)
I see the usual bigots have enjoyed an orgy of lurid fantasy, with a little racism thrown in for good measure.
Maybe one day, when their education has improved and they at least learn to spell, they might be able to participate in civilised society.

Dunno how Islamic countries view this caper?

dare say with tolerance and under standing

in which case we could learn from them :idea:

Sponsored Links
Dunno how Islamic countries view this caper?

dare say with tolerance and under standing

in which case we could learn from them :idea:
Transam as usual hangs his bigotry on a convenient hook to promote his islamophobia.
One minute he's promoting anti LGBT attitudes, then he's pointing the finger at Muslims for their intolerance.
You couldn't make it up. He usually manages to do so.

I wonder how some African countries deal with this caper

I dare say with tolerance and understanding

we should send a parliamentary working party out there so as we could learn :idea: :idea:

Dare say there may be a space in the trip for captain Daz :idea:

Last edited:
Surely it is just about making children aware of different types of relationships? Nobody is telling kids to be gay or lesbian.

If a child in school has gay or lesbian parents, the kids will probably ask their parents or friends about this, and the hatred will continue. It's a bit like race - if you leave it to parents to "educate" their children about different people around the world, some will pass on their racist prejudices to their children. You combat racism by teaching kids that we are all the same underneath, and you combat homophobia by teaching kids that we are not all the same! Simples.

Seems simple to me.

As far as the weightlifting is concerned - just increase the number of weight categories for 'women' to the same as men.

I wonder how some African countries deal with this caper
We know what you think of LGBT, you consider them as fruit cakes (sic).
Your behaviour perfectly illustrates how you hang your bigotry on any convenient racist narrative.
blimey last I heard there were 14000 fruit cakes (?) on the NHS waiting list for gender re assignment :LOL:

jeez us wept

seems you even got school children self I D ing as neither sex :LOL:

lunatics have taken over the asylum ( captain Daz:idea::mrgreen:)

blimey the olympics are coming up , in years to come all the woman athletes will be some bloke who was hopeless in mens athletics :LOL:

so thought he would have a go in the womans events

world records will be shattered in womans weight lifting :mrgreen: oh hang on afaik it already has been :LOL: yep some bloke
last count there were 14000 (?) of these fruit cakes on the NHS waiting list for treatment / counselling / operations ?
jeez us wept

Last edited:
There was some major protest out side some school in the UK by parents a while back over teaching this to children

dunno what the out come of it was

think the parents were from a certain section of the community
Don’t recall who

Swedish community :confused::idea:

Last edited:
This is why relationship education is needed in younger children, search; Riley Hadley a 12 year old boy who took his own life. Even The Daily Mail mentions homophobic bullying, but the moronic Sun leaves out the homophobic bullying aspect, I presume the Sun wouldn't want to upset its tit reading knuckle dragging patrons.

There was some major protest out side some school in the UK by parents a while back over teaching this to children

Don’t recall who

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-50557227
Demonstrations against LGBT inclusive education have been permanently banned outside a primary school.

A High Court judge ruled in favour of an exclusion zone to remain around Anderton Park, in Birmingham, which has been targeted by protesters for months.

The protests had an averse effect on pupils, residents and staff, leading to 21 teachers being treated for stress, Mr Justice Warby said.
It got banned.

Keep calm, Transam is just a troll, trying to stir you up.
Don’t recall who

Transam's homophobia is as rampant as his other bigotry.
We had a gay lady working for us for a couple of years in the office , very nice person but to be honest u would not have wanted to even if she was not gay :)
Her partner well that was different ;) if she had played her cards right well ;)
No point dwelling on it now.
way i see it that was her loss :LOL:
This is just one example of his raging prejudices.
As I said, he'll adopt any narrative to promote his bigotry, in all its forms.

Bigotry is taught to children from an early age, by their parents and other relatives. For some education gives them an enlightenment, but for some like transam, their bigotry is so entrenched they feel the need to promote it at every opportunity. Even when an opportunity does not arise, they'll create one.

Sponsored Links
Back