Conventional boiler.... comeback Combi all is forgiven!

DrDrivel has posted under 5 different names in this thread, ids that a record. :LOL:

letme guess whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Is that really Dr Drivel again? I thought he had retired from forums.

Have all those other names been all banned in turn?

Whilst I don't usually encourage Mad Mods to delete posts there are some which are best deleted!

But in this case he just seems to be proving himself to have no real knowledge of current techniques or equipment.

Tony

Yep really is DrDrivel, bigBurner, Watersystems, etc, etc,etc,etc. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
You don't need a cylinder that big do you though.

And the header has to be a certain size. And you have to have the second pump.

You obviously couldn't design yourself a sandwich let alone a decent heating system as you have amply demonstrated.

I say again. Even the manufacturer disagrees with you.

Should the entire European plumbing and heating industry change decades of experience, testing and billions in research just on the say so of some loony with no friends and nothing better to do than troll a forum he keeps getting booted off of?

Blathering on about 750 pointless litres of tepid water every 30 minutes is the best you've managed to come up with so far and frankly it is a little pathetic. :mrgreen:

Dr Drivel has so much time on his hands he regularly has 2-3hr showers at 20l/min therefore requiring a high powered combi. Unfortunately he has failed to realise the rest of society have better things to do and therefore do not require such things

First there was NO insult by me. You have an odd idea of what an insult is.
Yes and no. Yes you were insulting to a lot of people, whether you are capable of recognising that even when it's pointed out is irrelevant. No I don't have an odd idea of what an insult is.

Your arguments, or rather unsubstantiated statements of opinion, have been comprehensively shown to be "somewhat wide of the mark". You do yourself and whatever you are promoting no good - you've completely undermined yourself, and people looking at what you're promoting are bound to have questions about something that apparently attracts extremists.

There is a saying that softly softly catchee monkey. You'd do well to consider what it means. Present a reasoned argument, and adjust your position if/when either the assumptions or derivations are shown to be wrong or inaccurate - and you'll find people will listen to you. Determine what is truth, and just shout louder and louder (and adding abuse) if challenged will get you ridiculed and ultimately here - banned.

I dont know why anyone waste time arguing with drivel. Everyone can see he's talking cr*p just ignore him, he'll get banned and disappear anyway. The cycled has gone on for 10yrs now :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back