Cop 28

Sponsored Links
“the great carbon scam”

Seems I’ve hit a nerve.

have a nice soothing cup of tea and calm yerself down, there’s a good chap, :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps put the bottle down, sober up yerself and try to read what is written before ****posting eh?

lol.

He hasn't been at the bottle - taken too many of Conny's new med's is the problem. All that sugar n' speed gone right to his head, it did.

He hasn't been at the bottle - taken too many of Conny's new med's is the problem. All that sugar n' speed gone right to his head, it did.
Ad hominem

Perhaps put the bottle down, sober up yerself and try to read what is written before ****posting eh?

lol.
ad hominem

Ad Hominem: the most common logical fallacy people reach for when they have lost the argument.

I suggest you both spend your efforts doing research rather than wasting your time exercising your uninformed cognitive bias on here

Sponsored Links
Ad hominem

ad hominem

Ad Hominem: the most common logical fallacy people reach for when they have lost the argument.

I suggest you both spend your efforts doing research rather than wasting your time exercising your uninformed cognitive bias on here
Big ****ing yawn.

Don't throw stones if you are too mard-arsed to get them thrown back at you.

Ad hominem

ad hominem

:)

:D

:LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

Two things can exist at the same time.
Indeed they can. Such as flying to a climate conference to bring down global emission. It is a pointless criticism.

Criticising COP 28 for not achieving any meaningful reductions to get us to below 2C (or even 1.5C) target is fair game though.

Big ****ing yawn.

Don't throw stones if you are too mard-arsed to get them thrown back at you.
I am simply disproving your unfounded, uninformed opinions.

That is clearly upsetting you, you should consider informing yourself with facts, then you wouldn’t spend your time posting lazy tropes.

I am simply disproving your unfounded, uninformed opinions.

That is clearly upsetting you, you should consider informing yourself with facts, then you wouldn’t spend your time posting lazy tropes.
You have equated me complaining about carbon credits as me being a tin foiled hatted far right member of the anti-climate change brigade.
Then went full woke warrior when confronted with the idiocy.
Then you have dug in further as your nonsense continues to bit you in the arse.

Give it up and move on.

Indeed they can. Such as flying to a climate conference to bring down global emission. It is a pointless criticism.

Criticising COP 28 for not achieving any meaningful reductions to get us to below 2C (or even 1.5C) target is fair game though.

Here's me doing multi million $$$ projects with offices across the globe and engineers in every corner of it sat at home.

Teams eh?

"buh buh buh we need to be face to face......"
Get back home Eamon, you don't need to be attending any more freebie junkets.

Here's me doing multi million $$$ projects with offices across the globe and engineers in every corner of it sat at home.

Teams eh?

"buh buh buh we need to be face to face......"
Get back home Eamon, you don't need to be attending any more freebie junkets.
How would Big Oil ever glad-hand the delegates without a face-to-face backroom deal?

Sponsored Links
Back