Cop 28

Sponsored Links
Here's me doing multi million $$$ projects with offices across the globe and engineers in every corner of it sat at home.

Teams eh?

"buh buh buh we need to be face to face......"
Get back home Eamon, you don't need to be attending any more freebie junkets.
Even Greta Thunberg disagrees with you.

While you can do Teams meeting for many things, such conferences are still important, as the kind of work involved lends itself more to meeting many people, where you wouldn't be able to do on such a scale online.

But like I said, criticising COP28 for not achieving their stated goals is fair play.

Sponsored Links
Have you read it?

It's absolute ******.

Does not mention "pollution" once.

Which is where the problem on human health resides.
Do these climate change enthusiasts read the small print to know what theyve signed up too.
It wasn't even a topic of conversation on here till I brought it up. Like I said it's all going on whilst the topic is the ****** about Rwanda.

Have you read it?

It's absolute ******.

Does not mention "pollution" once.

Which is where the problem on human health resides.
I was referring to the fact that the EU represented EU countries. Which was in response to your comment.

That's what I thought but we're powerless to have a say given the two parties that share being in government.

Ah.

Another benefit of Brexit
Not really. It means we have less influence. Being part of the EU, we were a bigger voice on the world stage. We also played a major part of the Paris Agreement even though we were in the EU. Each member state ratified the agreement.

In wider environmental terms of environmental improvement, the EU drove the UK to clean up its act.

The Irish environment minister was only stopped from flying to COP, then back to Ireland for a house vote then flying back out to COP by public outcry.

The energy rich preaching to the energy poor.
A ****ing disgrace.
And yet you skip and dance to lying brexiteers.

Fugging hypocrite.

what a surprise, a right wing Brexit supporter is also a climate change denier.

the Daily Mail know their audience

Just because one disagrees does not make one a denier

This entire caper being economical with the actual alleterre people are being lied to

Germany was to ban all gas and oil boilers being sold in 5 weeks time

They have had to get real due to the massive financial pressure that would be put on German citezins living in rural areas and it’s been delayed by 4 years

50% if dairy farms likely to close in Holland ??

And that is just the start of the great rip off

Some Manufacturers of boilers in the UK are likely to pay a boiler fine ( the word used by Worcester ) for every gas and oil boiler they sell

One figure suggests £300 per boiler

All costs / fines will be passed on to the end user at point of sale ??

Tip of the iceberg for the great green rip off that will be inflicted on the general public

Massive job losses as well

Listen to all these green fruit cakes and every thing will be all gravy

B*** ends

Sponsored Links
Back