Cordless Circular Saw - does size - ahem - matter?

Oh pooh! Time to buy another saw, or at least a larger retaining washer?

Sponsored Links
I've just blown my first quarter tool budget on two Bahco scrapers!
:eek:

Thought you were going for the Linbide. Way to go, as they say :sneaky:(y):)

Years (decades) back I acquired a saw which used 12.7mm bore blades and where the blade retainer couldn't hold onto a 25.4mm saw washer (the cheap blades in that size were all 1in or 1-1/8in bore). That was cured by drilling out two mudguard washers to be used as retainers and getting a longer HT bolt. Fortunately the balance after my cut and shut work was still OK

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought you were going for the Linbide
Linbride ...... copy. LOL. I was actually studying photos for difference in the design to the knock-offs to warrant the extra money for the name!

I was not keen on the bare metal so paid 3x as much for something I've done without for all these years. Bonkers. And for good measure, I thought I'd buy the small detail one too. o_O

Well at least I know what work 2022 has instore for me

Sponsored Links
Hmm, I'm not quite sure on my heritage, but I do seem to have small arm DNA and an infinity for deep pockets in my genes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back