Core hole thru bath stone in wrong place.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_20170304_153851.jpg

So. For reasons not understood by me. 1 of my lads had his apprentice core out a flue hole.

Upon getting thru 1st bit of stone... He checked.

Needless to say..... He balls'd up.

Listed bath stone.

Customer is being totally nice about it. But I must sort it.

Plz advise on what would be needed to sort.

Thanks in advance.....

Sponsored Links
If the apprentice's head does not fit, then you need to put a new piece of old stone in there.

Sponsored Links
That's a bit random - a first post recommending a specific company. No connection I'm sure. :rolleyes:

10 out of 10 for observation! No skin off your nose.

It also says i joined 2 months ago so not like i am just touting for business. I am actually a Mechanical Engineer by trade for a large Japanese Machine Tool manufacturer and have no knowlege within the trade that is required. The contact is however a friend and through seeing much of his work on FaceBook in photos, he would be the guy i would be asking if i was in the same position. It is up to the OP who he decides is up to the job but i believe he is requesting this type of suggestion within his opening post?

I joined the forum as i have always been linked to forums the last 14 years for what ever reason, and in September i purchased my first house and was on the look out for some info from like minded people in the know. If this is the sort of welcome this forum perceives then i will be looking and supporting elsewhere in future.

That's a bit random - a first post recommending a specific company. No connection I'm sure. :rolleyes:
Oh Dear, woody's in his "it's my forum" mode!
When will he realise that there are many other experts and professionals out there?
If this is the sort of welcome this forum perceives then i will be looking and supporting elsewhere in future.
My sentiment entirely after my first post! And woody was the culprit again!
Do not expect an apology. It is not his style!

Last edited:
Great. Thanks for the CV. I'll look forward to the biography and TV serialisation

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back