Corgi Engineers

• Thread starter Bamber gaspipe
  • Start date
B

Bamber gaspipe

FOR THE ATTENTION OF WATER SERVICES:
About 3 weeks ago my niece rang me because she had just moved into her new flat. 2 weeks in, she said she was always sleepy about mid evening. She had in place a warm air heating system & wondered if this was making her sleepy. I popped around ( same night) & asked her if there had been any new work done in the house recently. `` Oh Yes``, she said.``My Dad has just fitted a new gas hob & fixed heating``Now, this guy is a plasterer/joiner, blah..blah..There were 2 gas leaks on the hob..( not a hint of gas paste ) so I bombed the warm air unit. Happy days,good pull,etc..Ventured into loft......stand by.....are you ready for Freddy!......Twin wall protruding through the Freekin` roof!...No ridge tile terminal, no nothing..full of debris ,twigs etc. THIS MAN IS A COMPETENT DIY`ER! Unfortunately it took a useless Gas Engineer (CORGI REGISTERED) to save her LIFE!..as ALAN PARTRIDGE WOULD SAY.........BACK OF THE NET!!!!.. :p

Sponsored Links
I would ask yo desist from using the word DIYer in your rants.

Incompetent he might be, but this has nothing to do with DIY or not

I installed the central heating from scratch in my house. Several years later, when I was working in Germany, BG came to install a cooker. Guess how many unsound joints there were in my house - ONE, the one made by the BG incompetent CORGI

If you want me to start CORGI bashing again, just keep on having a go at DIYers

I only said he was a competent D.I.Y`er... BTW you can only expect further interaction & response from myself if you are a fully fledged Gas Engineer.I will need to have evidence of exams taken, experienced gained & of course...your CORGI number!.. Ta, Ta...

Bamber gaspipe said:
I only said he was a competent D.I.Y`er... BTW you can only expect further interaction & response from myself if you are a fully fledged Gas Engineer.I will need to have evidence of exams taken, experienced gained & of course...your CORGI number!.. Ta, Ta...

I would want to know your IQ level first.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately for you, I do not rise to the bait of fools.....Goodbye...further interaction is futile..

IQ is not quite the same as common sense! I have a very "intelligent" friend with a PhD in Mathematics. He admits he often goes shopping and forgets what he went for!

I once gave a lift to a delightful VERY intelligent girl but she had to live in a mental home!

Dont forget WS that as you get older your mental capacity falls, judging by your postings you must be well over the retirement age!

Tony

IQ is an outdated indication of intellegence that has been ridiculed by the experts for years, rather like GDP

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back