Corgi registration

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What do you guys think about this. We've had someone come to give us a quote for a new boiler + installation + update of our current plumbing system. He claims to be Corgi registered but won't give us his Corgi number until we've gone ahead on the quote and he says this is normal practice. Is that correct? Sounds dodgy to me, but just wondered if anyone has any experience/knowledge on this sort of thing...

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
why wouldnt he

have you got his address?

if so you can check that

personally I would not touch him with a barge pole what the hell does he have to hide

as u can tell this is NOT normal practice

Sounds dodgy to me. I would be only to pleased to flash someone my credentials to reassure them and help get the job. If you do get a number from him then you can verify it by calling Corgi customer services.

Sponsored Links
Richsoft said:
Sounds dodgy to me. I would be only to pleased to flash someone my credentials to reassure them .

and after that you always show them your corgi card eh rich

LMAO

couldnt resist

I suggest you call CORGI on Tuesday to check him out regardless.

perhaps he is registered but I wonder. If you know his telephone, address and name they should be able to find him.

CORGI on 0800 915 0845

Tony

Always show my card as potential customer answers the door. Most of them think it is a business card and I have to fight to get it back :LOL:

Find another installer who has nothing to hide ;)

He may have suffered from the great unregistered using nis name and number, but they aren't exactly hard to find. He's paranoid or hiding something.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back