Corgi

Here we go again, please understand Joe-useless-puerile-plonker-with-nothing-useful-to-say DOES NOT DO ANSWERS he does poos.

Sponsored Links
allgoom said:
If some body disconnects there gas fire and then reconects a new one and there are no leaks and the fire works, then they have done a competent job and are thus competent in this case. Obviously this does not mean they are a competent gas fitter and can do any work, but we are talking about DIY here. There is no reason why a reasonably intelligent person can not do the above DIY.

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more, but good luck trying to get anyone in here to listen to you

BobProperty said:
joe-90 said:
BobProperty said:
joe-90 said:
BobProperty said:
joe-90 said:
I haven't but I've been on-line for 8 years and know how forums work. You'll get the hang of it after a while.

joe

Go on then tell me how it works.

How what works?

Forums - you said you "know how forums work"

Maybe you should lie down a little, Bob.

Take deep steady breaths and if it doesn't clear - call your doctor.

joe

Tell you what - I'll stop going off topic on here and only post something relevant to the original post. You can answer the questions I asked you otherwise I'll assume you know nothing about the subject and were just pretending you did. A bit like gas work.

It's no use blustering Bob. You are incompetent as a gas worker wheras I am competent. Why are you incompetent, Bob? You say you can solder a good pipe joint but you are still incompetent? Why is that? Do you lack confidence and self esteem? Why do you put yourself down all the time?
Believe in yourself, man.

joe

oilman said:
Here we go again, please understand Joe-useless-puerile-plonker-with-nothing-useful-to-say DOES NOT DO ANSWERS he does poos.

Then ask me a question. No need for histrionics. Why do you ALWAYS lose an argument before it starts?

joe

Sponsored Links
No point in asking you a question, you have a consistent history of failing to answer.

oilman said:
No point in asking you a question, you have a consistent history of failing to answer.

I'm telling you to ask it and I will answer it as I always have in the past.

Come on - put up or shut up.

joe

pickles said:
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more, but good luck trying to get anyone in here to listen to you

At last somebody with a bit of common sense.

Gas is only dangerous if it is leaking. so if it is'nt then job done.

Or should i say competent job done.

But you don't do you Joe? You lie and say you will and then you don't. There just is no point to the question (or you come to that).

oilman said:
But you don't do you Joe? You lie and say you will and then you don't. There just is no point to the question (or you come to that).

Come on mate. No squirming. Put up or shut up.

You lose yet again.

joe

allgoom said:
pickles said:

No you shouldn't. You are confusing adequacy with competence. By your reasoning a drunk driver is competent for the whole of his journey, until the last 1/100th of a second when he becomes incompetent.

oilman said:
allgoom said:
pickles said:

No you shouldn't. You are confusing adequacy with competence. By your reasoning a drunk driver is competent for the whole of his journey, until the last 1/100th of a second when he becomes incompetent.

Don't be ridiculous. A Drunk driver is impaired chemically at the point he becomes drunk. He is never competent to drive.

joe

oilman said:
Joe you are a total waste of space.

Try as I may I can't quite work out what question you are asking me.

Oh I gedditt?

You lose again :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oilman said:

Sorry but if it does'nt leak then it was done competently nobody could do it any more competently if there is nothing wrong with it.

And will you please let up with the drink driving analogies

Sponsored Links
Back