Corner Summerhouse Project

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've just had some work done in the garden and now want to site a corner summerhouse approx 7ft x 7ft.
There's also some dispute about whether pressure treated or dipped is better. Personally I thought pressure treated was better but I've read that's not necessarily the case.
Looking at the manufacturers it seems that it's a bit like pot luck with quality and there's loads of mixed feedback. There are a couple of local sellers that I intend visiting but am looking towards building one myself.
The only thing holding me back is manufacturing the roof and getting all the joints and angles correct.
I am struggling to find any plans that I can work to and also struggling to find any joist ties for angled roofing.
I'm not particularly fussed about whether it is just a sloping roof or an apex type but need plans to work to.
Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back