Coronavirus clap.

Sponsored Links
Top man, wife put news on, and there’s some questionable ones.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
My daughter and her fiancé who live in North London went outside to do it and....nothing. Apart from one man honking his horn and a lone woman walking along clapping. Mind you, I’m not surprised, the poncey café opposite her flat was serving takeaway coffee today and people were buying it then just standing around in groups or sitting on walls chatting while drinking it. Idiots. I told her to phone the police if they do it tomorrow.

My daughter and her fiancé who live in North London went outside to do it and....nothing. Apart from one man honking his horn and a lone woman walking along clapping. Mind you, I’m not surprised, the poncey café opposite her flat was serving takeaway coffee today and people were buying it then just standing around in groups or sitting on walls chatting while drinking it. Idiots. I told her to phone the police if they do it tomorrow.

I am genuinely amazed at the stupidity of people in the UK.

I'm a believer in Darwin's theory though..

M Mind you, I’m not surprised, the poncey café opposite her flat was serving takeaway coffee today and people were buying it then just standing around in groups or sitting on walls chatting while drinking it. Idiots. I told her to phone the police if they do it tomorrow.

Not going to work in this country. There's 3 generations of a family in my road, and each generation has their own house. They're still in and out of each other's houses all the time. Young colleague of my brother readily admits that she still goes round to her friends' and families houses.

Too many dumb, selfish idiots out there who can't be saved from themselves. Darwinism is rife.

Not going to work in this country. There's 3 generations of a family in my road, and each generation has their own house. They're still in and out of each other's houses all the time. Young colleague of my brother readily admits that she still goes round to her friends' and families houses.

Too many dumb, selfish idiots out there who can't be saved from themselves. Darwinism is rife.
Trouble is, families like that are the human equivalent of cockroaches and would still survive a nuclear bomb!

It annoys me people are treating it like a free bloody holiday, all having a wail of a time. Lunacy.

Trouble is, families like that are the human equivalent of cockroaches and would still survive a nuclear bomb!

Yes, they're the ones who will spread the virus but not suffer. The family in question are as thick as mince and breed like rabbits. Always another soon to be tattooed sprog being produced.

Darwin, fine, except they then go onto infect innocent people who only pop out once or twice to the shop to get food... grrr. Selfish tossers, the lot of them.

Just walking back from the field with the cat and all of a sudden loads of people opened their doors and clapped/cheered. Even a cowbell was rung. The cat was really startled, then settled down on her backside and just watched. Thanks NHS people, every single one.

Darwinism won't work ; they breed before it has chance to do so.

Sponsored Links
Back