Watch out China

DM feeding its army of braindead mouthbreathers.

None of that answers the question why neither the US or UK are testing enough.

Sponsored Links
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-says-China-faces-reckoning-coronavirus.html

Downing Street says China faces a 'reckoning' over their handling of coronavirus and risks becoming a 'pariah state' as Boris Johnson faces pressure to scrap the Huawei deal

And thinking about it, what better way to kick start European economies than reducing our reliance on China.
Maybe The Donald had a point?

The Daily Mail might have persuaded some one to change their name to Downing Street and what the hell has animal cruelty got to do with it?

There isn't much doubt that this relates to 5G and Tory arguments. Boris and some for using China and some want USA and not caring about the cost. I was glad to hear that they may consider using China to help with HS2. Save money and they would want to make it a world wide show piece for obvious reasons. The USA's problem is that China has stole a lead on several things and over time it will get worse. Claims of patent and technology stealing are extremely common when there is the slightest opportunity - goes to court and ones side can't sell anything for months. When it's globally sold components that is really bad news for one side as they can finish up effectively not being able to sell anywhere.

Words of wisdom. When buying manufactured goods the buyer has to pay the makers wages and raw materials costs. If it wasn't for that we could make it all here importing steel form Europe that may well have been imported from elsewhere. We couldn't even make bits for the Dome here even though they tried.

;) After a lot of consideration I bought a Huawei phone 2 reasons the main one being performance then comes a lot less cost.

China using 5G to snoop. Which country was hacking political leaders phones recently? Pot calling the kettle black. If China wants to sell it they would be totally stupid doing that and as the experts have said easy to check.

LOL Maybe Trump will block all imports from China - he'd soon have a riot on his hands.

Sponsored Links
Mine is the best I've ever had,

And your old phone........
upload_2020-3-29_16-24-0.jpeg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

China using 5G to snoop. Which country was hacking political leaders phones recently? Pot calling the kettle black. If China wants to sell it they would be totally stupid doing that and as the experts have said easy to check.

LOL Maybe Trump will block all imports from China - he'd soon have a riot on his hands.
I don't especially trust China, but who in their right mind would trust the fat orange liar either?

None of that answers the question why neither the US or UK are testing enough.

Germany has managed to test lots as they can at the moment but that makes their confirmed cases shoot up and death rates look low. Here currently only people who DO need a hospital get tested. For that read need oxygen. They only tested people who thought they had it for a while so numbers from that are low.

Testing has been done thoroughly eg but you'll need to read all and take it in to appreciate the problems it leaves

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ed-coronavirus-mass-testing-covid-19-italy-vo

Just how do you do that with 60 odd million people? What do they do while waiting for test result when in huge numbers it would take a hell of a lot of time to get results and some that were negative might have caught it. Then comes the test kits that would be needed.

Trump seems to be ramping up testing. Queues of people waiting to be tested - good way of more catching it. He has suggested people think carefully about travel. Something I think could have been done here - if people listened. Go to work as normal, shop etc as normal and rather than travelling outside those areas use the phone.

Anyway the scapegoats have already been mentioned - best scientific advice and us if we don't behave ourselves as needed.

I don't especially trust China, but who in their right mind would trust the fat orange liar either?

Actually I reckon China would be the least likely to do it. To be honest I think and probably correctly that the communist sector lost interest in all sorts and now concentrate on out performing the rest of us economically. The west started the rot as eastern labour rates are lower.

Cameron amongst others have said that the country needs to look to the east. Maybe can't beat them so sort of join them.

The Daily Mail might have persuaded some one to change their name to Downing Street and what the hell has animal cruelty got to do with it?

There isn't much doubt that this relates to 5G and Tory arguments. Boris and some for using China and some want USA and not caring about the cost. I was glad to hear that they may consider using China to help with HS2. Save money and they would want to make it a world wide show piece for obvious reasons. The USA's problem is that China has stole a lead on several things and over time it will get worse. Claims of patent and technology stealing are extremely common when there is the slightest opportunity - goes to court and ones side can't sell anything for months. When it's globally sold components that is really bad news for one side as they can finish up effectively not being able to sell anywhere.

Words of wisdom. When buying manufactured goods the buyer has to pay the makers wages and raw materials costs. If it wasn't for that we could make it all here importing steel form Europe that may well have been imported from elsewhere. We couldn't even make bits for the Dome here even though they tried.

;) After a lot of consideration I bought a Huawei phone 2 reasons the main one being performance then comes a lot less cost.

It's not just about cheap phones, (I've got one too.(y))
The backlash against China has been building since Xi Jinping came to power, it's also a backlash against Globalisation. The Coronavirus scandal is simply a catalyst, this has been brewing for a while.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-markets-borders-climate-populism-coronavirus

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-marino-china-commentary-idUSKBN1EY236

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-global-backlash-against-china-is-growing/

it's also a backlash against Globalisation. The Coronavirus scandal is simply a catalyst.
Coronavirus is globalisation. It could not exist without it. The USA and a bunch of die-hard Thatcherites need no excuse to bash China, lol.

Sponsored Links
Back