Coronavirus - the most reasoned view so far?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps in the current pandemic, but (for the next one), it all depends on any number of things that won't be known until its actually underway.

Just a few that spring to mind :

1. The whole world have to want the basically same outcome, otherwise countries will be undermining each others' efforts.
2. What outcome is desire ? Maximum life saved, minimal damage to economy, or something between?
3. Mode of transmission, and ease of infectivity.
4. Fatality rate. It might be that the powers that be judge a certain fatality rate to be acceptable...... ally this with....
5. Whether any particular group is more susceptible to the next one.

With CV, there's a lot of talk about a vaccine being about a year away. In reality, there's no guarantee that there'll ever be a vaccine at all, let alone that soon.

1. The whole world have to want the basically same outcome, otherwise countries will be undermining each others' efforts.
2. What outcome is desire ? Maximum life saved, minimal damage to economy, or something between?
3. Mode of transmission, and ease of infectivity.
4. Fatality rate. It might be that the powers that be judge a certain fatality rate to be acceptable...... ally this with....
5. Whether any particular group is more susceptible to the next one.
Your bullet points look great on paper, but fall down at the first hurdle. Your proposals will never get past Trumps "America First", hurdle. Fat orange C.

Sponsored Links
Your bullet points look great on paper, but fall down at the first hurdle. Your proposals will never get past Trumps "America First", hurdle. Fat orange C.
They're not proposals, they're factors.
Plus, do you think he'll still be in the chair, come the next pandemic?

Bill gates didn't vaccinate his own children,but wants everyone else on the planet to take his mystery injections? - No thanks.

Bill gates didn't vaccinate his own children,but wants everyone else on the planet to take his mystery injections? - No thanks.

As the orange one would say. That's fake news, a hoax, untrue, a lie. Call it what you like but the statement isn't true.

As the orange one would say. That's fake news, a hoax, untrue, a lie. Call it what you like but the statement isn't true.

He admits his vaccinations won't be proven to either be effective or safe,so I'd not be rolling my sleeve up anyway.

Trump has nothing to do with it. I didn't know Gates could write vaccines and have had doubts at times about how well he writes software. All he is saying really is well folks we all knew that this would happen one day just a question of when. Some few countries were well prepared. The rest vary one way or the other.

I reckon it's junk news as well. My son was vaccinated and had something that looked very like mumps to me with one exception - temperature way higher than when I had it.

Hoax.

A deliberate lie spread by barmy antivaxxers

Like Landycat.

And lapped up by other barmy antivaxxers.

Sponsored Links
Back